RSS

Two Men Drop Dead After Taking S3xual Enhancing Drug

28 Apr

Two men have dropped dead after taking a s*x
enhancing drug to make them perform better
during s*x. It was a bit of drama though as a
man dropped dead after drinking the herbs.
However, to prove that the man might not
have died after taking the herb, the man
selling it also took it and minutes later
dropped dead.
For many years Aaron Mahlo (64) has dug and
sold a herb called tshikwane, which is known
as Sepedi viagra, exactly as his grandfather
taught him.
For many years his customers praised its
effectiveness. They confirmed Aaron’s claim
that the herb helps with cleansing men and
giving them a sexual boost to satisfy their
partners in bed. But things turned bitter and
ugly last week when three of his clients started
getting sick after taking tshikwane mixed with
mbamba.
The trio were at a tavern in Mo Ngwaneng
Village, outside Turfloop, Limpopo when they
drank the drink and immediately complained of
stomach cramps. The trio were taken to a local
hospital where one of them, James Sehlapelo
(64), died.
Last Wednesday the community got angry,
accusing Aaron of giving the men poisonous
tshikwane. A community representative,
Mogala Mampa, witnessed what happened
when Aaron insisted that he should also drink
the mixture.
“He said his products are not harmful
because he has always sold them to people
with sexual problems and they were happy
with the results,” said Mogala. “He even
insisted in front of everyone that he would
take the tshikwane to prove it doesn’t kill.”
So villagers brought him the traditional beer
which he mixed with the herbs and drank – but
then things went wrong.
“A few minutes later he started vomiting.
He complained of severe stomach cramps,”
said Mogala. “We called the police and he
died a few hours later in hospital.” They had
not forced Aaron to drink the tshikwane. “ We
just wanted him to explain to us how sure
he was that his drink wasn’t harmful, ” he
said.
Aaron’s niece, Kedibone Mahlo, said her uncle
has been selling tshikwane for years and no
one had ever complained.
“I’m surprised that he was accused of
making harmful mixtures. We are hurt by
his death.”
William Kgatle (68), one of the clients who
survived, said: “When he advertised his
tshikwane to us he said it was strong and
would help me satisfy my wife in bed. “But I
nearly died because I started feeling pain
in my tummy and vomiting at the same
time. I no longer believe this herb works.”
Mankweng police spokeswoman Constable
Mosima Makgaba said: “We have opened two
inquests and are investigating them. “We are
appealing to the community not to eat or
drink things they don’t know.“We advise
those who have taken the drink to visit
their nearest hospital if they experience
any pain.”

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 28, 2016 in Uncategorized

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: