RSS

Conte Opens Up On Mikel’s Future At Chelsea | See Details

05 Nov

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has
revealed he is pleased with Mikel’s
work-rate, dismissing talks of an
imminent exit for the midfielder.
The Nigerian skipper has not been able to
nail an appearance under Conte this
season, and sparked suggestions he might
be leaving to the Blues in January since he
is in the last year of his contract.
However, the Italian boss has said he is
pleased with the work-rate of the 29-
year-old midfielder.
He said: ‘It’s normal in every squad there
are players that arrive at the end of their
contract and then together with the club
take a decision.
‘For me the most important thing is that
Mikel is working very well now, because
in the past he had some injuries. Now he
is working very hard and I’m pleased with
his work-rate.’
Despite being unhappy to be nail a place
in the Chelsea starting line-up, Mikel has
been impressive for the Super Eagles,
leading them to back to back victories.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on November 5, 2016 in Uncategorized

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: